Saturday, August 15, 2009

Brenna's day at Parky's Farm

We have heard about this petting farm at Winton Woods from others for months. Today was a beautiful Saturday, so we decided to head out for a nice lunch and to take Brenna to the park. She loved this place. It was quite hot outside, but she was excited to be there anyway. I took a ton of photos, and thought I would share some of them. It has been awhile since I have posted pics. Little girl has grown! I only wish I would have taken the better camera. There were so many great photo opportunities at this place!





Brenna hamming it up at Max & Erma's


Have snacks=happy girl!


Checking out the goats with daddy.


Whaaat is that thing? Llama



Goats everywhere. Not sure what to think.


BALLS!!!!!!


I will just throw myself all over them. I have never seen this many at one time!


Red, red, red. I like the red ones.


Mom! Look at all of those balls! She loved the ball pit.


Playing on the saddles. Does she look excited about that?


I can do this!


I didn't think we would ever be able to leave this area. She loved sitting on the saddles.


OK, what is this?


I can make it rock!


Go rooster, go!


Look out world...Brenna is driving a Deere!


I think I will stay right here awhile.


Getting a little help from Daddy.



If I could reach those pedals, you would never catch me!

No comments: