Saturday, August 1, 2009

So she turns a year old, and all of the sudden...

She wants to stand constantly, pulls herself up on whatever is close by, gets up, and can't get herself back down. Cry, sob, whine. I sit her down, and what do you think she does? Yup, she pulls herself right back up, all proud, smiley faced, and talking it up. Until she wants down. URGGG! Bedtime is not fun. We put her down. She stands holding the crib rails. Chats it up. Cries like crazy. We lie her down, tuck her in, and repeat the previously mentioned activity. URRGGGG!

We are also in the throes of teething hell once again. URGGGG!!!! Molars are pure evil, from the devil, low down, rotten, hurts like crazy, swollen gums, chews the skin off of her fingers nasty. I hate molars. Hate them! I so want my happy, bubbly baby back. She is not a happy girly right now. Please come in soon little teethies. Please!

No comments: