Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A few more new photos

She is growing up so fast! We are one month away from her first birthday. I cannot believe it. Here are a few pics I have taken since we returned from vacation.



Learning to feed herself. What a MESS!


I think there is more food on her than she got in her.


What happens when you take a spoon away from a baby.


Still not over it, and not to happy about the camera either.


All is well in Brenna's world again. I slipped her a baby cookie.


I was blaming the cats for rearranging the candle holders. Hmmm.....


Caught the culprit red handed. I have the pics to prove it.


Helping Daddy brush Tiger.


Learning how to get up the step into the kitchen.


Can you tell she is very happy about her new freedom?


Singing and dancing.


Looks like someone is unimpressed with the camera.

2 comments:

Candace said...

What great pictures! It looks like she is enjoying exploring her surroundings :). Such a doll!

Emily said...

I saw your post about archiving your blog (I'm a lurker originally from Dayton). I print a pdf file each month and burn it with my photos to a DVD.

Also, I would highly recommend blurb as a book company that prints your blog to a book. I haven't done that, however I've made other books through them and they've turned out wonderfully.

Brenna is adorable!