Snoozing in her car seat after a trip out. Check out her new hat!
Practicing sitting. Boppy pillow makes a great cushion for flop overs.
Trying to get those toes.
Cheesing for the camera.
Look who likes tummy time now! Her serious look.
Sporting the I just ate squash for dinner look.
Jumping in the jumperoo with her reindeer sidekick.
Not liking the constant flash in her face so much.
Learning how to mouse! News hunting (or Facebooking) online with Daddy.
What happens if I pick this up and throw it on the floor?
Good morning! Got milk?
2 comments:
Where did you get that adorable hat? I love it! Do they make them in boy styles? annapolis13 from the "the bump"
I found it at JC Penney. It was on clearance, so I am not sure what they have left. They did have both girls and boys styles...it was $2!
Post a Comment